Criminal Record Checks
All Coaching, Manager, and, ANY Staff MUST have a current Criminal Record Check on file with the league before they are allowed to work with any minors in a capacity.
For all Criminal Record Checks, proceed to the website below to complete the form.
- Enter the RMMBHA Access Code: RXAAYBHGBV and click 'enter'
Requirement for the CRC:
HOW DO I SUBMIT A CRC REQUEST ONLINE?
To submit an online request for a criminal record check, you must:
- Be at least 12 years of age as of today's date.
- Have your identity verified by using your BC Services Card. The BC Services Card provides secure access to government online services. If you don't have a BC Services Card, an alternative option is available.
- Applicants without a BC Services Card who haven’t lived in B.C. for at least six months or who live outside the province should contact your organization and inquire for an alternative option to submit their criminal record check request
- Have an access code provided by your organization.
CRIMINAL RECORD CHECKS
For all Criminal Record Checks, proceed to the website below to complete the form. The RMMBHA ID is 2043160 which must be submitted with any application that goes through.
Once the form(s) is/are complete;
- email form(s) to; firstname.lastname@example.org as PDF or TIF file(s)
- Multiple forms may be emailed as a single attachment or as separate attachments
- When there is one form, use the applicant’s name and year of birth for the attachment (e.g. JOHNDOE1997.pdf or JOHNDOE1997.tif)
- When there are multiple forms, combine and save them in one single PDF or TIF as organization name and date of submission (e.g.123daycare2017-05-03.pdf or 123daycare2017-05-03.tif). Applications that are received without the correct file name will not be processed
- Emails must include a list naming all the applicants
- Subject line of email to read; “Volunteer submission CRR026”
- Fax form(s) to 250 953-0408
- Faxes must include pages 1 and 2 in numerical order
- No coversheet or ID required
CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK-REQUEST LETTER
This letter can be used at your local detachment. It is an official request letter from the league explaining the need for a criminal record check for coaches, assistant coaches and managers.