General Registration Information
The 2024 Ball Hockey Season is now OPEN for all divisions.
Click the link below to start your registation.
Please Note: If you are applying for funding through Jumpstart or KidSport BC, please submit an application form as soon as possible - we have been advised that it is taking up to four months to review the applications. Forms can be located on the Registration tab under 'Financial Assistance'.
Information regarding funding can be found under the 'Registration' tab above and then 'Financial Assistance'.
- Open to players ages 5 & 6 years.
- Registered players will be divided into four different teams (depending on number of registered players).
- Each team will have 30 minutes of game theory & practice followed by 30 minutes of game time with one other Tyke team.
- Practice/games are Sunday mornings, the start times are determined each season based on when we secure floor time from the city.
U9 - U23 Program:
- Open to players ages 7 – 22 years.
- Registered players are placed on teams through a draft process.
- U8 - U11 games consist of 3 - 10 minute periods & 2 - 2 minute intermissions: 1 hour time slot.
- U13 games consist of 3 - 12 minute periods & 2 -2 minute intermissions: 1 hr. 15 minute time slot.
- U15 - U23 games consist of 3 - 15 minute periods & 2 - 2 minute intermissions: 1.5 hour time slot.
Practice & Game Schedules:
- Practices are typically Monday - Thursday from 5:00pm to 9:30pm with no set day or time for any division/team.
- Each team will receive 5 - 6 practices a season (3 months) and typically follows the same time frame as set out with the games below.
- Games are typically Friday 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday & Sunday 8:00am - 9:30pm. We start with the U8 division first in the earlier time slots and end with the U21 division.