Incentive Program (beginning in 2014)-
Next year (2014), we will be piloting an incentive program that will benefit the Head Coaches in our organization. Read on if you were planning to return as a Head Coach or if you were thinking about applying to be a Head Coach for the first time, this might be the added incentive you need to apply.
What is the incentive program?
· All Head Coaches that are selected for the 2014 season will be offered a reduced rate on their son or daughter’s registration fees.
How much will the registration fees be reduced by?
· You would receive a refund equal to 50% of the registration fees at the end of the season providing you have met the criteria for the incentive program.
What are the conditions?
· You must submit an application to the Director of Coaching prior to November 1, 2013.
· You must be selected to be the Head Coach of a team by RMMBHA, applying for the position does not guarantee that you will be offered the position.
· You must have a valid Respect in Sport certificate filed with the Risk Manager prior to the player draft.
· You must have a valid Criminal Record Check completed and filed with the Risk Manager prior to the player draft.
Although you may have additional questions, here are some of the questions you may have:
How many of my kids will be get the reduced registration?
· Only one child per head coach per team.
NOTE: If you are selected as the Head Coach of more than one team, you would be entitled to reduced registration fees equal to the number of teams you are coaching providing you have an equal (or greater) number of kids playing.
If I don’t have kids playing, can I transfer the savings to someone else?
· No, unfortunately this incentive is non-transferable.
Do I receive the rebate at the time I register my child(ren)?
· No, you will have to pay the entire registration fee at the time of registration. You will receive the discount once you’ve met the conditions.
Does this offer extend to Assistant Coaches or Team Managers?
· No, unfortunately at this time we can only offer the incentive to Head Coaches.
Where can I find the application form?
· Application forms are posted on the website under the coaches corner. Information regarding CRC (Criminal Record Check) and RIS (Respect in Sport) can also be located on the website.
Please contact Morgan White for further information.
Bench cleanliness at the RMMBHA game arenas:
Coaches please ensure that you keep the benches and all dressing rooms clean of debris. Your teams should be cleaning up after themselves after each game. RMMBHA Executives
The coaches manual is available via the following link.
Director of Coaching
It is now mandatory that EVERY head coach in our league must complete the respect in sport program. Also please keep in mind that Criminal Record Checks will need to be completed before taking part in your first practice.
If you have completed a Criminal Record Check last year you will not need to complete one this year as they are good for two years. If you have any other questions please contact Jon Silcox, RMMBHA Risk Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Draft Rules and Procedures:
The draft rules and regulations are available via the following link.
Director of Coaching
Playoff Rules and Regulations:
The Playoff rules and regulations are available via the following link
Referee in Chief
Affiliate Players Rules and Regulations
The affiliate player (AP) rules and regulations are available via the following link.
Director of Coaching
Hello RMMBHA Coaches,
New dressing room key policy for Pitt Meadows Rinks
We have implemented a new process for the keys as of yesterday, Wednesday April 25, 2012.
The keys will be hanging in the dressing rooms and must be returned after. We no longer require you to come to the office to pick up the dressing room keys. I do have all the information on the tv screens, as to which dressing room each team should have, please let your coaches know to check these screens prior to taking a dressing room. Please ensure that the dressing rooms are clean prior to leaving and the key is hanging back on the hook of the dressing room.
For this process to run smoothly coaches must review the tv screens and only take the dressing room assigned to them or their team that is listed. Each group time slot is allotted two dressing rooms please make sure only two are used as we will have other groups or teams coming to use the next set of dressing rooms.
Thank you for your patience while we work through this.
Please contact any of our Guest Services staff if you have any questions or concerns.
Pitt Meadows Arena Complex
11435 Bonson Road
Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2S3
Tel: (604) 460 1531
AS OUTLINED AT THE COACHES MEETING & OUTLINED THROUGH EMAILS:
To try and keep players positive about the game, if there is a goal spread of 5 or more at the start of the second period, the clock will be run time for the entire duration of the period. This was voted on and decided to eliminate 'blowouts' and humiliation of less stronger teams in a game situation. Coaches that have a team that are up by quite a bit, please remember to try and keep it positive for the losing players as well! Mix up lines, and most of all be fair about floor time with all your own players!
Before your team can enter on the floor to play their game, the previous team must have cleared their bench. Please keep your teams waiting against the glass outside of the floor area until the whole team has cleared their bench.
PLAYER PROTECTION CONSENT FORM
You will need to complete the attached player consent form prior to the draft. Before completing the form, make sure that you read the "NEW" draft rules first as there are some changes that may influence the players you choose to protect. The form must be signed and returned to the Director of Coaching prior to the draft, no exceptions.
Morgan White, Director of Coaching
http://media.esportsdesk.com/images/leagues/4704/graphics/Player Consent Form.pdf
Please send all coaching applications to Morgan White at email@example.com
Please find attached the CBHA regulations for minor ball hockey.